Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022 Apply Online for 55 Drug Inspector Job @bpsc.bih.nic.in: The Department of Bihar Public Service Commission is all set to announce the Vacancy of Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy post to recruit eligible candidates from Bihar state. There is a total of 55 vacant seats are available to be a part of BPSC Drug Inspector. If you are interested to participate in this vacancy then you must have to apply for this opportunity. Those candidates are going to fill out the online registration form for BPSC Drug Inspector they have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. Aspirants can register themselves by visiting the official website. If you want to know more about this post then read this article till the end.
Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022
As per the latest reports, the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) declared the Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022 on 23rd November 2022. Candidates for this post should have a degree in pharmaceutical sciences or pharmacy, or a medical degree with a focus on microbiology or clinical pharmacology, along with other eligibility requirements. There is an online mode is available to apply for this post. All interested candidates can apply for Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy till the last date of 16th December 2022, Only those candidates who are eligible to sit in the examination who has registered themselves online for application. To apply for BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy all the eligible candidates must belong to the age from 18 years to 42 years old. Here in this article, we have mentioned depth details of the BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy so, all of you have to read this article till the end.
To apply for the Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy online application form you have to enter some required credentials such as Name, Age limit & Password, etc. Those candidates are well-qualified in Medical knowledge and have the great opportunity to be a part of the Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy. The BPSC Drug Inspector registration form is available for the session of 2021-22. We have shared all the information regarding BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy Including, Overview Table, Eligibility criteria, required documents, and the procedure to apply for BPSC Drug Inspector are given in the below-mentioned article.
Details Of Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Authority||Bihar Public service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of the Post||BPSC Drug Inspector|
|Total number of posts||55 posts|
|Name of Examination||BPSC Drug Inspector Examination|
|Release date of online application form||25th November 2022|
|Last date to apply for an online application form||16th December 2022|
|Availability mode of the application form||Online mode|
|Release Date of Notification||23rd November 2022|
|Date Of Examination||Coming soon|
|Selection procedure||Written Examination and Interview|
|Type of post||Government Job|
Eligibility Criteria For Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022
The Conducting Body has set some eligibility criteria for Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment which are given in the below-mentioned paragraph. Whereas, all the applicants have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for the BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment Online Registration 2022.
- Applicant must have a degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine/Pharmacy. The Degree must have a specialization in clinical pharmacology or microbiology. And the degree must be attained by a recognized institute.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar State.
- Eligible candidates must belong to age 18 to 42 years.
- Those candidates selected for the BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment who has Given their best in the written examination and completed the formality of document verification successfully.
- Only those candidates who are eligible to sit for the written examination of BPSC Drug Inspector have completed their online registration process.
Also Check: CAT Answer Key 2022
Required Document for BPSC Apply Online 2022
- Qualification certificate.
- Passport size Photograph.
- Date of birth
- Resident Certificate.
- Signature of the applicant.
- Any Govt. ID, Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, etc.
Also Check: Indian Air Force Agniveer Syllabus 2022
How to apply for BPSC Drug Inspector Application 2022?
There are so many applicants who have been unable to apply for the BPSC Drug Inspector Application form so, we are going to share some processes to apply for the same in the easiest and simplest manner. If you want to apply for the BPSC Drug Inspector application form then follow the process given below:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) i.e., bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Here, the main page of the official website is available on the display screen.
- After that, from the main page of the official portal, you have to select the option of the BPSC Drug Inspector registration form.
- Thereafter, the new page will appear on the display screen.
- Now, you have to enter the required details such as Email Address, Mobile number, etc.
- After completing the registration process, you will get an application or registration number and password.
- Now, you have to log in to the webpage using the application number and password you have just received.
- After that, you have to find the link to apply online for the Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment 2022 in the Job Opportunity Section.
- Then, an application form will appear in front of you.
- After this, fill out the entire details and attach all the necessary documents. Then submit the application form.
- Then, pay the registration fee, and your application form will get accepted a few minutes after the payment.
- By following the above processes you will be able to apply for BPSC Drug Inspector Recruitment directly from the official website.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Bihar Drug Inspector Recruitment Application Fee
|Unreserved Category||Rs. 750/-|
|SC and ST of Bihar||Rs. 200/-|
|Female candidates of Bihar||Rs. 200/-|
|PWD (40% or more)||Rs. 200/-|
|All remaining categories||Rs. 750/-|
Frequently Asked Questions
According to the sources, there are a total of 55 posts are available for Bihar Drug Inspector recruitment. The Minimum age for applicants is 18 years old to apply for the Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy. If you want to access the information related to Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy then read the above-mentioned article. All the eligible candidates have to clear the written exam and then, appear for the interview. After that, the authority will release the final list of the selected candidates.
How many vacancies are available for the BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy?
What is the minimum age for BPSC Drug Inspector Vacancy?
From where can I access the information related to Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy?
What is the Selection process for the BPSC Drug Inspector Post?
According to the sources, there are a total of 55 posts are available for Bihar Drug Inspector recruitment.
The Minimum age for applicants is 18 years old to apply for the Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy.
If you want to access the information related to Bihar Drug Inspector Vacancy then read the above-mentioned article.
All the eligible candidates have to clear the written exam and then, appear for the interview. After that, the authority will release the final list of the selected candidates.