tntp.tnschools.gov.in login, TN EMIS School Login, Online School App: If you want to know about TN EMIS School then you have come to the right place. Because in our article you will be told how you can log in to this portal. Not only this but in this article of ours you will be provided with clear information about the entire process of using this portal. So we hope that you will read this article carefully till the end. The Tamil Nadu state government has recently launched a dedicated portal to maintain all data related to students, school profiles, and school staff (both teaching and non-teaching). Using the official website or TN EMIS Application School can upload the relevant data to the State Education Department.
The education department of Tamil Nadu will provide a portal for both students and teachers. The portal is known as Educational Management Information System. The main advantage of this portal is to keep a record of the basic details of each and every candidate and provide various course materials and syllabi for the students. School Education Authority of TN will provide a new online portal for both teachers and students. Educational Management Information System popularly known as AMIS and the Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform is popularly known as TNTP. EMIS Portal is for keeping all the data of the students and providing the syllabus and course material before giving the class digitally and for other benefits. Through this TNTP teachers can access training modules and videos to impart excellent teaching to their students.
The main objective of releasing this portal is to promote e-learning in the country. Applicants and teachers only need to log in to the portal and they can get various benefits. Through the below article, we are providing complete details about tntp.tnschools.gov.in Login Aptitude Test. Furthermore, information like LMS Login, AMIS Website Login, Benefits, Helpline Details, How to Login, etc. will be available in the article below. This portal helps teachers and schools to upload student attendance and teaching and non-teaching staff data respectively. Every day the data of the students is updated on the portal and each coordinator has a different responsibility which can be summarized here.
tntp.tnschools.gov.in login – Overview
|Name Of Department||Education Department Of Tamil Nadu|
|Portal Name 1||Educational Management Information System|
|Popularly known as||EMIS|
|Portal Name 2||Tamil Nadu Teachers Platform|
|Well Known as||TNTP|
|Beneficiaries||Students And Teachers|
|Benefits Of Portal||
|Mode Of Login||Online Mode|
|Official Website||tntp.tnschools.gov.in/ emis.tnschools.gov.in|
TN EMIS School Portal Benefits
- Through a common repository, teachers in Tamil Nadu have access to digital resources
- School management posts all syllabi, class schedules, new announcements, and revision material on this portal
- A system for tracking the professional success
- A unique identification number is given to each instructor for the state course.
Check Here: Chandigarh University CUIMS Login
Steps to Register on TN EMIS School Portal
Every school in the state of Tamil Nadu is registered with EMIS. After you log in to the TN EMIS website, they will create your username and password. Below is the list of administrators approved for you to access the TNTP website.
- School Principal/Headmaster: The headmaster oversees the upkeep of the building and grounds as well as student and teacher performance, including attendance.
- Chief Education Officer (CEO): The CEO is in charge of overseeing all schools in the district after inspection.
- Block Education Officer (BEO): After inspection, the responsibility of monitoring all the schools of the block has been entrusted to BEO.
- District Education Officer (DEO): The DEO has the same responsibilities as the CEO and BEO, but is also required to follow the district’s inspection protocols for all schools.
- The Head Master (HM) of the concerned school can provide access credentials to the teachers of that institution.
Check Here: Myapps TCS Login
Facilities provided by EMIS website
- E-Learn: Thousands of digital content for applicants to learn anytime, anywhere.
- Jan Bhagidari Portal: To enable government school alumni and the public to take interest in the improvement of government schools.
- Tamil Nadu Teachers Portal: Teaching and learning resources for teachers.
- School Education Department: Official Portal of School Education Department, Government of Tamil Nadu.
Check Here: Free Netflix Account And Password Jan 2023
Steps to Login on TN EMIS Portal
- Firstly visit the official website of the TN EMIS Portal https://emis.tnschools.gov.in/.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Under the login window, enter your username and password
- After that, click on the login button to log in to your registered account
Check Here: Satta Matta Matka 143 Login
Steps to Reset the Forgotten Password
- First of all visit the official website of the TN EMIS Portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Under the Login tab, click on the Forgot Password option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, select the user type i.e.,
- After that, enter the username
- Now click on submit request button
- Once authorized by your BRTE/Block Coordinator, your password will be emailed to your registered email address.
Check Here: STS Karnataka School Login
Download TN EMIS School App
- To download the app, you have to go to ‘Google Play Store’.
- You have to enter this app in the search box.
- A list will open in front of you on the next page.
- In this list, you have to select the topmost option.
- After that, you have to click on the option to install.
- After which this app will be downloaded to your device.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MSSV Homepage||Click Here|