www.kpsc login, Kerala PSC Thulasi Login My Profile, Registration, KPSC Login Status: KPSC Thulasi Portal was launched to target such unemployed job seekers. By submitting their applications through this online platform, all residents have the opportunity to find work. If you are interested to work for Kerala Public Service Commission, the state government will soon post many vacancies on the internet, and the only way for you to get these vacancies is to submit your application through this website. This page provides a comprehensive analysis of all the information found on the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal. Additionally, it includes its functions, benefits, prerequisites, and necessary paperwork, among other things. Please read this article in its entirety to fully understand the benefits of using this function.
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
- 1 Kerala PSC Thulasi Login
- 2 About Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
Applicants of the Kerala Public Service Commission can do registration at PSC Thulasi. KPSC publishes all state employment information on this page. The platform now informs interested applicants about government jobs to promote recruitment. This platform accepts 2022 exam applications and registration. Candidates need to register and log in at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in to access KPSC services. Candidates who create an account on this website will receive information about examinations administered by the Kerala Public Service Commission as well as job openings currently advertised by the state government.
Users are only required to log in to their accounts on the Site. They will get all the information regarding exam dates, application forms, eligibility, and other relevant details in the notification center of their profile, and they will also be able to apply through the portal. After submitting an application for a specific exam or job, the applicant’s profile will be updated to reflect the current status of the application. Also, they will be alerted by our SMS service. They will have access to a variety of services which can be availed by SMS on the cellphone number registered by them. Users are only required to log in to their accounts on the Site. They will get all the information regarding exam dates, application forms, eligibility, and other relevant details in the notification center of their profile, and they will also be able to apply through the portal.
KPSC Thulasi Portal Login – Overview
|Commission||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Portal Name||Kerala PSC Thulasi|
|Launched By||State Government of Kerala|
|Motive||To Promote Employment|
|Beneficiaries||Unemployed citizens of Kerala|
|Age limit||21-50 years of age|
The objective of the Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
In the state of Kerala, a large number of people meet the requirements of employment but are unsuccessful in their job search. PSC Thulasi Portal was created keeping in mind these unemployed persons. Every resident has a chance to find work if they submit their applications through this online platform. In an effort to reduce unemployment and provide employment, the state launched the online PSC Thulasi platform. State applicants meeting the requirements will be able to access all relevant information through this portal.
By using this Kerala Thulasi Portal, students will be able to apply for recruitment and competitive exams and know their results. Candidates can sign up for accounts on this online platform and know about the opportunities for state recruitment. Candidates will be informed about their exam date, application status, eligibility, and other details. If applicants register on this web portal, they will receive notifications through email and mobile.
Check Here: tsbonline.kerala.gov.in login
About Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
The Government of India established the Public Service Commission in 1923 to examine the pay structure of the Indian Civil Service and the possibility of delegating some responsibilities to the provincial services. Five Englishmen and four Indians formed the commission, which was headed by Viscount Lee of Fairham. The rate of Indianisation of the Indian police and civil service was another topic discussed by the commission. It sets a rate that will result in 50 percent Indian participation in the Indian Civil Service in 15 years and the same for the Indian Police in 25 years.
It was largely up to the provincial governments to decide how to recruit and manage their services, which they considered appropriate. As a result of the grant of discretionary powers to the provincial governments, the governments of Madras and Punjab propose the establishment of their own Public Service Commissions. The Madras Service Commission, which covers more than half of the present state of Kerala (Malabar District and South Canara), was established by an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929, making it the first province in India to set up its own service Commission.
Check Here: crsorgi gov in Login
Kerala PSC Thulasi Eligibility
- The applicant must be a citizen of Kerala.
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application.
- The age of the applicant should not be more than 51 years at the time of application.
- Earned either a bachelor’s or master’s degree, or a professional degree, from a recognized educational institution.
Check Here: aprta citizen.e pragati.org login
Kerala PSC Thulasi Documents
- Scanned or digital photograph of the applicant in jpg format 150W X 200H px, not more than 30 KB.
- Black or blue signature of the candidate on white paper, carefully scanned. JPG format, 150W X 100H px, 30 KB.
- Aadhaar, Voter ID, PAN, and other identity cards issued by the Government of India.
- State residency is optional but required for testing and employment.
Check Here: e-Connect BPCL Login
Steps for Kerala PSC Thulasi Application
- Go to the official website of thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- In Registered User Login, registered users can sign in and register for a new user account.
- Select the Register option.
- On-screen, a new registration will appear.
- Fill in the required information like the applicant’s name, date of birth, religion, caste, identification number, etc.
- A One-Time Password (OTP) will be sent to the registered cellphone number of the user.
- After OTP confirmation, continue with the registration process.
- Create a User ID and Password to use as authentication credentials.
- The User ID should be generated without any gap, and the applicant should remember it for future use.
- Enter the captcha code shown at the end of the form.
- Sign and submit the Declaration and Registration Form.
Check Here: Diamond Satta Login
Kerala PSC Thulasi Login Process
- First of all, go to the website of the Kerala Public Service Commission.
- After this, the homepage of the website will appear.
- Click on “Registered User Login” on the homepage.
- A new page will appear which will look like a form.
- On this screen, you will need to input the details of all the information being requested, such as your user ID, password, and captcha code.
- Now you need to select the login option from the drop-down menu. this is the login process.
Check Here: Meesho Supplier Support Login
The Process of Resize Photo and Signature on Kerala PSC Thulasi Portal
- First of all, go to the website of the Kerala Service Commission.
- After this, the homepage of the website will appear.
- Click on “Resize Photo/Signature” on the homepage.
- The page will appear on the screen.
- Resize photo and signature
- On this screen, click on the picture and select validate in the application form.
- Thus, the picture and signature file can be resized to the appropriate size. Attach these files with the application form.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|MSSV Homepage||Click Here|